Catalogo Articoli (Spogli Riviste)
Titolo: The composition of cell fusion vegetable "Yamagata Midorina"
Autore: Suzuki, T; Shindoh, K; Watanabe, T; Abe, K; Hosoda, H; Horita, H; Yasui, A; Kaneko, K;
- Yamagata Prefectural Agr Expt Stn, Yamagata 9902372, Japan Yamagata Prefectural Agr Expt Stn Yamagata Japan 9902372 9902372, Japan Natl Food Res Inst, Tsukuba, Ibaraki 3058642, Japan Natl Food Res Inst Tsukuba Ibaraki Japan 3058642 , Ibaraki 3058642, Japan Chiba Coll Hlth Sci, Chiba 2610014, Japan Chiba Coll Hlth Sci Chiba Japan 2610014 l Hlth Sci, Chiba 2610014, Japan Yamagata Prefectural Hort Expt Stn, Yamagata 9910043, Japan Yamagata Prefectural Hort Expt Stn Yamagata Japan 9910043 9910043, Japan
- Titolo Testata:
- JOURNAL OF THE JAPANESE SOCIETY FOR FOOD SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY-NIPPON SHOKUHIN KAGAKU KOGAKU KAISHI
pagine: 611 - 616
- Tipo documento:
- Settore Disciplinare:
- Agriculture,Biology & Environmental Sciences
- Indirizzi per estratti:
- Indirizzo: Suzuki, T Yamagata Prefectural Agr Expt Stn, 6060-27 Minorigaoka, Yamagata9902372, Japan Yamagata Prefectural Agr Expt Stn 6060-27 Minorigaoka Yamagata Japan 9902372
- T. Suzuki et al., "The composition of cell fusion vegetable "Yamagata Midorina"", J JPN SOC F, 48(8), 2001, pp. 611-616
Abstract The composition of cell fusion vegetable "Yamagata Midorina" was investigated comparing with parental mustard vegetable "Yamagata Seisai" (Brassica juncea) and Chinese cabbage (Brassica rapa), harvested from the same field in the same season. "Yamagata Midorina" was produced between these parents to give the property of late bolting to a Yamagata prefectural special product "Yamagata Seisai". Contents of protein, lipid, carbohydrate, dietary fiber, ash, several kind of minerals and vitamin B-1 in "Yamagata Midorina" showed between those in "Yamagata Seisai" and Chinese cabbage. Contents of beta -carotene, vitamin BI, vitamin C, monosaccharides, and content patterns of free amino acids of "Yamagata Midorina" were close to those of "YamagataSeisai". Although "Yamagata Midorina" has pungent taste like "Yamagata Seisai", main pungency component was not allylisothiocyanate detected much from "Yamagata Seisai". It was indicated that the other kind of isothiocyanates was main pungency component in "Yamagata Midorina".
ASDD Area Sistemi Dipartimentali e Documentali, Università di Bologna, Catalogo delle riviste ed altri periodici
Documento generato il 26/01/20 alle ore 09:59:18