Catalogo Articoli (Spogli Riviste)
Titolo: A replication of Rusbult's investment model in a sample of married and divorce people.
Autore: Martinez-Inigo, D;
- Univ Complutense Madrid, Fac Psicol, Madrid 28223, Spain Univ Complutense Madrid Madrid Spain 28223 c Psicol, Madrid 28223, Spain
- Titolo Testata:
pagine: 65 - 69
- COMMITMENT; SATISFACTION; INVOLVEMENTS;
- Tipo documento:
- Settore Disciplinare:
- Social & Behavioral Sciences
- Indirizzi per estratti:
- Indirizzo: Martinez-Inigo, D Univ Complutense Madrid, Fac Psicol, Madrid 28223, SpainUniv Complutense Madrid Madrid Spain 28223 8223, Spain
- D. Martinez-Inigo, "A replication of Rusbult's investment model in a sample of married and divorce people.", PSICOTHEMA, 12(1), 2000, pp. 65-69
Abstract A replication of Rusbult's investment model in a sample of married and divorce people. This study asseses the ability of the Rusbult's investment model to discriminate between people in stable relationships and unstable relationships, and the capacity of its variables (marital satisfaction, investment and alternative relationships) to predict commitment and stability in marital relationships. A sample of 90 married and 98 divorced subjects completed the questionnaire assesing these variables. The results indicate the relationship among marital satisfaction for commitment to the marital relationship and that the later functions as a predictor of marital stability. The perception of alternative relationships as being better than the present one, and not the actual availability of one, showed a significant and negative correlation with commitment. Investment variables were not significant predictors of marital stability, and they were not included in regresion equation.
ASDD Area Sistemi Dipartimentali e Documentali, Università di Bologna, Catalogo delle riviste ed altri periodici
Documento generato il 25/01/20 alle ore 19:01:48