Catalogo Articoli (Spogli Riviste)
Titolo: Causal and responsabilty attributions in a sample of marriaged and divorced people.
Autore: Barron, A; Martinez-Inigo, D;
- Univ Complutense Madrid, Fac Psicol, Madrid 28223, Spain Univ Complutense Madrid Madrid Spain 28223 c Psicol, Madrid 28223, Spain
- Titolo Testata:
pagine: 551 - 560
- MARITAL SATISFACTION; IMPACT; DEPRESSION; CONFLICT; COUPLES;
- Tipo documento:
- Settore Disciplinare:
- Social & Behavioral Sciences
- Indirizzi per estratti:
- Indirizzo: Martinez-Inigo, D Univ Complutense Madrid, Fac Psicol, Madrid 28223, SpainUniv Complutense Madrid Madrid Spain 28223 8223, Spain
- A. Barron e D. Martinez-Inigo, "Causal and responsabilty attributions in a sample of marriaged and divorced people.", PSICOTHEMA, 11(3), 1999, pp. 551-560
Abstract This paper analyzes the relation between attributions and people's satisfaction with their marital relationships. The specific attribution pattern, founded in previous research and distinguished by a tendency to ascribed thecauses and responsabilities of negative events to his/her partner, as wellas being expected that the cause of positive events will be located outside the partner, who will seen as having acted unintentionally and motivated by selfish concerns, was confirm in a sample compounded by married and divorce people. Moreover, the relation of cause and responsability attributionsfor positive and negative events with marital satisfaction and differencesby gender are analyzed.
ASDD Area Sistemi Dipartimentali e Documentali, Università di Bologna, Catalogo delle riviste ed altri periodici
Documento generato il 25/02/20 alle ore 07:08:16