Catalogo Articoli (Spogli Riviste)

OPAC HELP

Titolo:
FAT SOURCES IN THE BELGIAN DIET
Autore:
STAESSEN L; DEHENAUW S; DEBACQUER D; DEBACKER G; VANPETEGHEM C;
Indirizzi:
STATE UNIV GHENT,FAC PHARMACEUT SCI,LAB FOOD ANAL,HARELBEKESTR 72 B-9000 GHENT BELGIUM STATE UNIV GHENT,FAC MED,DEPT PUBL HLTH B-9000 GHENT BELGIUM
Titolo Testata:
Annals of nutrition & metabolism
fascicolo: 3, volume: 42, anno: 1998,
pagine: 138 - 150
SICI:
0250-6807(1998)42:3<138:FSITBD>2.0.ZU;2-4
Fonte:
ISI
Lingua:
ENG
Soggetto:
NUTRITION SURVEILLANCE SYSTEM; NHANES-II SURVEY; QUANTITATIVE DATA; NUTRIENT SOURCES; AMERICAN DIET; MACRONUTRIENTS;
Keywords:
NUTRITIONAL HABITS; NUTRIENT SOURCES; FAT; FATTY ACIDS; SOCIODEMOGRAPHIC CHARACTERISTICS;
Tipo documento:
Article
Natura:
Periodico
Settore Disciplinare:
Science Citation Index Expanded
Science Citation Index Expanded
Citazioni:
19
Recensione:
Indirizzi per estratti:
Citazione:
L. Staessen et al., "FAT SOURCES IN THE BELGIAN DIET", Annals of nutrition & metabolism, 42(3), 1998, pp. 138-150

Abstract

Food consumption data from the Belgian Interuniversity Research on Nutrition and Health study (n = 11,302) were analyzed with regard to fatintake, Intakes of macronutrients were compared between several subgroups in the population, The major objective was to quantify the contribution of food groups and individual food items to the intake of totalfat, polyunsaturated (PUFA), monounsaturated (MUFA) and saturated (SFA) fat in the Belgian diet, These results are compared to nutritional guidelines and Italian, US and Dutch data, Major sources of fat are butter (16% of the total intake) and baking margarine (8%), Major sources of SFA are butter (24%) and cheese (9%), of MUFA butter (13%) and baking margarine (9%), and of PUFA diet margarine (23%) and mayonnaise(11%).

ASDD Area Sistemi Dipartimentali e Documentali, Università di Bologna, Catalogo delle riviste ed altri periodici
Documento generato il 14/07/20 alle ore 13:22:09